Adding a new symbol on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. Click or Tap the + button in the top left hand corner of the platform window
2. You can manually search for symbols in the Search Symbols box, or tap a prepopulated contact.
3. Once selected, click OK to the right. You can add multiple symbols at a time, and once added, the symbols will populate on the watchlist.
4. Traders can right click any symbol on the watchlist to open a chart.
Changing or adding a symbol on available widgets
1. The DOMs and Charts on CQG Desktop contain a "search bar" in the bottom left hand corner: 2. To change this contract or add a new widget, left-click within the search bar. Doing so will automatically populate a list of contracts that your trading ...
Opening a new chart on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. If no chart is already open, you will find a selection of widgets on the left side of the platform. You can click the Chart icon to open a new chart. 2. You can also click the + icon next to any open window to select from a variety of options for ...
INDICES Name Exch. Symbol CQG Symbol Exchange E-mini Russel 2000 RTY RTY CME/Globex E-mini S&P 500 Index ES EP CME/Globex E-mini NASDAQ 100 Index NQ ENQ CME/Globex Dow Jones ($5) Mini YM YM CBOT/Globex Micro E-mini Russel 2000 ...
What is the pricing for CQG Desktop?
CQG Desktop is available for $25 per month. There is an additional $0.25 per contract order routing fee charged on top of commissions, exchange fees, and regulatory fees. This $0.25/contract charge is capped at $495.00 a month. More information can ...
Saving your Workspace in CQG Desktop
CQG Desktop does not require traders to save their workspace. Any changes or progress made on the platform is automatically saved to the CQG servers. However, we always recommend you safely log off of the platform after you have finished your trading ...