TT offers a downloadable version of the TT Platform. The TT Desktop is a font-end application that supports multi-monitor workspaces, while TT Web limits users to one window.
TT Desktop is linked through TT's Software-as-a-Service model and accesses the same back-end of the platform through the browser, and mobile application. This means no matter which interface you use, you will have the same login and can see your orders across all platforms.
1. In order to download the Desktop Version of the TT Platform, you will need to sign in to the Trading Technologies website with the user ID generated by either a Trial, or your live login from the FCM.
2. Once logged in to the TT Homepage, which serves as a central hub for all users, you can access the TT web platform, monitor positions, access the Algo Lab, and download the Desktop version of the software. Simply click "Download Now" in the top right of the page to begin the installation of TT Desktop.
3. Once the download is complete, click the TTSetup.MSI file in your browser to begin the installation process.
4. Navigate through the Setup Wizard, accept the license agreement and determine and installation path for your file. After the download is complete, left click the Finish button to exit the TT Setup Wizard.
5. After your installation is complete, you should now find the TT Desktop icon on your desktop. Click this icon to launch the TT Desktop platform.
6. Launching the TT Desktop platform will require the you to log in once more to your TT account on the TT website. Enter the same Email Address and Password used previously and click the Sign In button to access the platform.