Changing or adding a symbol on available widgets
1. The DOMs and Charts on CQG Desktop contain a "search bar" in the bottom left hand corner:
2. To change this contract or add a new widget, left-click within the search bar. Doing so will automatically populate a list of contracts that your trading account is enabled for. Either manually search for a new contract or click on one of the prepopulated symbols to configure your widget with the new symbol.
Adding a new symbol on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. Click or Tap the + button in the top left hand corner of the platform window 2. You can manually search for symbols in the Search Symbols box, or tap a prepopulated contact. 3. Once selected, click OK to the right. You can add multiple symbols at ...
What is the pricing for CQG Desktop?
CQG Desktop is available for $25 per month. There is an additional $0.25 per contract order routing fee charged on top of commissions, exchange fees, and regulatory fees. This $0.25/contract charge is capped at $495.00 a month. More information can ...
Opening a new chart on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. If no chart is already open, you will find a selection of widgets on the left side of the platform. You can click the Chart icon to open a new chart. 2. You can also click the + icon next to any open window to select from a variety of options for ...
Opening a trading DOM on CQG Desktop
1. Left click any '+' button found accompanying a pre-existing widget on the workspace. Below is an example of one of the many + Add Widget buttons found on the screen. 2. Once selected, you can now select the type of widget they would like to open. ...
Saving your Workspace in CQG Desktop
CQG Desktop does not require traders to save their workspace. Any changes or progress made on the platform is automatically saved to the CQG servers. However, we always recommend you safely log off of the platform after you have finished your trading ...