In EdgeProX, the Console and Chart Groups can have several active layouts organized into what we call, "Pages." Each Page can contains a different set of panels. These panels can be filled with Charts, Watch Lists, Account Panel, and more.
1. To create a new page you can click File > New > New Page from the top menu bar.
2. Alternatively, you can click on the "+" symbol on the right side of the page tabs.
Enter the name of the page and choose the type of page. There are no limitations on types of panels that can be added to a page. For example, a Chart page can contain any type of panel including Account, Order, Position and more.
- Chart – These pages are intended to contain Charts and Watch Lists
- Account – Displays accounts, orders, positions and trade history
- Options – Display Option Chains
- Scan – Use this to create scanners to search for market patterns
- Optimize – Use this to optimize and back-test strategies
3. Once you click on the "+" symbol, the window below will open. Choose a layout that is going to suit your trading needs.
4. Once you create the new page it will be displayed in the tabs at the bottom of the application.
How to reset EdgeProX's layout
As you use EdgeProX, you may find that you want to revert your program to EdgeProX's original default layout. This action cannot be undone, so it is recommended to make a copy of the existing workspace. To reset EdgeProXs layout to the default ...
Viewing your Positions and Account Details
You will fund the Accounts, Positions, and Trade tabs within the EdgeProX home page as soon as you first open the software. For your convenience, please see the location within the image below: You can create a new page within EdgeProX to have all ...
Adding Alerts to EdgeProX
Alerts are used to notify a trader when an instrument trades at a certain price or volume. The alert will play a sound notification and/or send an email and can be configured to close an open active position. Create an alert To access alerts select ...
Saving A Workspace in EdgeProX
Saving a workspace is a feature of EdgeProX that allows a workspace to be converted into a file so that it can be shared with another trader, Edge Clear support staff, or loaded onto a new computer. Saving a workspace copy onto your computer by ...
Connect EdgeProX to Rithmic Gateway (R|Trader Pro)
Some EdgeProX users may want to connect multiple trading platforms to their Rithmic account. In order to avoid paying multiple platform fees you can use Rithmic R|Trader Pro to feed data to your trading platforms (including EdgeProX). More ...