When you first open up the TPO charts within EdgeProX, they may look like the image below. This is due to the spacing configuration within the TPO Setting.
How to Properly Space your TPO Chart:
1. The first step is to click the cog icon that is next to your TPO Study.
2. From here, another window should appear. You will want to click the button that reads, "All Settings" at the bottom of the pop-up screen.
3. The next step is to click on the display tab, which is the second tab from the top of the pop-up screen.
4. Then you are going to check the box that says constrain width. This is going to set a fixed constraint between each TPO.
5. Lastly, you will need to click the, "Update" button which is located at the bottom of the pop-up screen.
6. Once done, your chart should look like this.