Exporting data is a feature in EdgeProX that will allow you to take any charting data and put it into an excel file. This can allow you to do analysis outside of EdgeProX with the specific data points that you can customize to tailor what you are looking for.
Read below to begin this process:
1. To access the export data tab you will need to click, "File" > "Chart" > "Export Data". This is going to bring up a pop up menu that is labeled, "Export Data"
2. The next step is to type in the symbol and bar size. The symbol is the instrument you are looking to export data from.
For example: NQ or ES
The bar size drop down is the area where you can select the type of bar you want for your data. This can be 1 minute, 15 minutes or daily bars.
3. The next step is to select how far back you want your data to go and setting regular trading hours. This can be selected in the, "Bar Count" section. You will also see an area where you can check labeled, "All Local". "All Local", when selected, is going to set your data to go as far back as the chart allows.
You can choose if you want your data to be collected from regular market hours or after market hours. When you check the "Regular Trading Hours Data" it is going to collect all data you choose from regular market hours.
4. Next, you have the option to add study data to the excel sheet you are exporting. This can be done by checking the box labeled, "Export Chart Data Including Study Values." EdgeProX will create extra columns with the data relevant to the studies you have available on your charts.
Then you will have to decide where you want to save this file on your computer with the, "Data File" section. This section allows you to decide where to save the file on your computer and what to name the file.
5. Lastly, you can change the format of the CSV file before saving it. The way the format is labeled in the, "Format" section is how the columns will be labeled in the excel file. You have a few different formatting options to select from if you have a preference on the format of the CSV.
6. Once complete you can select, "OK." This should download the file to the designated area that you chose on your computer.