In order to Flatten, Reverse, or Cancel positions in CQG Desktop, the feature must be activated through the Preferences menu.
1. Open the Preferences tab in the bottom left of the platform
2. Select the Allow Go Flat, Liquidate all, Cancel all for selected account option. By default the platform this trade setting is Disabled.
3. Once selected, left click the Allow Go Flat, Liquidate all, Cancel all for selected account option to activate the feature. Once activated the white box on the right side of the window will populate with a blue check mark. Please be aware of the disclaimer.
You can also add Cancel All and Go Flat buttons to the Hybrid Order Ticket (DOM)
1. Click the three dots on the top right of the HOT
2. Check the box for "Show Cancel All/Go Flat"
3. The buttons should appear in the bottom right of the HOT
What is the pricing for CQG Desktop?
CQG Desktop is available for $25 per month. There is an additional $0.25 per contract order routing fee charged on top of commissions, exchange fees, and regulatory fees. This $0.25/contract charge is capped at $495.00 a month. More information can ...
Saving your Workspace in CQG Desktop
CQG Desktop does not require traders to save their workspace. Any changes or progress made on the platform is automatically saved to the CQG servers. However, we always recommend you safely log off of the platform after you have finished your trading ...
Opening a trading DOM on CQG Desktop
1. Left click any '+' button found accompanying a pre-existing widget on the workspace. Below is an example of one of the many + Add Widget buttons found on the screen. 2. Once selected, you can now select the type of widget they would like to open. ...
Adding a new symbol on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. Click or Tap the + button in the top left hand corner of the platform window 2. You can manually search for symbols in the Search Symbols box, or tap a prepopulated contact. 3. Once selected, click OK to the right. You can add multiple symbols at ...
Opening a new chart on CQG Desktop/Mobile
1. If no chart is already open, you will find a selection of widgets on the left side of the platform. You can click the Chart icon to open a new chart. 2. You can also click the + icon next to any open window to select from a variety of options for ...