How do I change my Chart type in TT?
1. In the top left of the chart, left click the 3 Bars
2. Click the candlestick icon to select from a variety of chart types.
1. You can also change the chart settings by Right Clicking on the chart and opening the Chart Settings.
2. From the settings menu, you can change the chart type under Display > Chart Type.
How do I open a Chart on TT?
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform window, left click the Widgets tab and then select Chart Once the chart widget has been opened, you will need to select a futures contract to apply to the chart. 2. Left click the three horizontal lines in ...
How do I change my Chart time interval in TT?
1. Click the 3 Bars in the top left of the chart 2. Left Click the clock icon and select from several preset time intervals.
How do I change my chart type in Tradingview?
To easily change the style of your chart on TradingView, navigate to the top left-hand corner of a chart and left click the “chart styles” button. This will allow you to change your chart to the various types supported by TradingView.
Can I download TT Desktop?
TT offers a downloadable version of the TT Platform. The TT Desktop is a font-end application that supports multi-monitor workspaces, while TT Web limits users to one window. TT Desktop is linked through TT's Software-as-a-Service model and ...
What data feeds does TT connect to?
TT WEB is powered by the Trading Technologies data feed.