How do I open a DOM on TT?
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform window, left click the Widgets tab and then select MD Trader.
Once the MD Trader widget has been opened, you will need to select a futures contract to apply to the DOM
2. Left click the Set Instrument search box in the top left of the MD Trader widget and then manually enter in the contract’s symbol that you would like to trade or left click the explore button to search through TT’s database of symbols. Symbols are sorted by exchange, type, product, and finally instruments.
3. Once a symbol has been selected and appears in the search bar, Left Click the instrument to open it in the MD Trader.
The instruments in this field will be listed in a historical order.
How do I open a Chart on TT?
1. Navigate to the top left of the platform window, left click the Widgets tab and then select Chart Once the chart widget has been opened, you will need to select a futures contract to apply to the chart. 2. Left click the three horizontal lines in ...
What data feeds does TT connect to?
TT WEB is powered by the Trading Technologies data feed.
Can I download TT Desktop?
TT offers a downloadable version of the TT Platform. The TT Desktop is a font-end application that supports multi-monitor workspaces, while TT Web limits users to one window. TT Desktop is linked through TT's Software-as-a-Service model and ...
What is the pricing for TT?
TT Web Standard $700 per month flat charge OR $50 per month with a $0.30 per contract transaction fee charged on top of commissions, regulatory, and exchange fees. $0.30 transaction fee is capped at $1,000 per month TT Web Pro $1400 per month flat ...
How do I monitor my Trade Activity in TT?
1. In the top left of the platform window left click the Widgets tab. Left click the Fills field to open the fills widget. The fills widget displays all filled orders on the current trading account. The widget displays the date and time the order ...