How do I view my Account Balance, Open Position, and Orders in MultiCharts?
1. Navigate to the toolbar running across the top of platform window and left click the Create Order and Position Tracker window button.
Opening the Order and Position Tracker allows you to not only monitor account activity, but also any Orders, Open Positions, Positions History, and much more.
2. You can monitor the Total Cash Balance of your account under the Accounts tab. You can also monitor the current Equity, Open P/L, Purchasing Power, and more.
How do I connect MultiCharts to my data feed?
1. Navigate to the File tab located in the upper left hand corner of the platform window and left click. 2. Highlight the Broker Profiles option. 3. Left click the Manage Broker Profiles option under the new drop down menu. 4. Once the Broker ...
MultiCharts - Rithmic Connectivity using R | Trader Pro
To set up Rithmic 01 data feed connection: In the QuoteManager main menu select Tools and then click Data Sources. Select Rithmic 01 in the list of all supported data vendors and click the Settings button. In the opened up window: Authorization ...
How do I view my Orders, Position, and Balance on Sierra Chart?
1. Navigate to the Trade menu on the top of the platform window. 2. Left click the Trade Orders And Positions tab. 3. Left click the Balance, Positions, or Orders tab.
How do I open a Chart in MultiCharts?
1. Navigate to the toolbar that runs along the top of the platform window. Left click the Create New Chart Window which is outlined below. Once the Create New Chart Window has been selected and opened: 2. Users will need to specify the Data ...
How do I open a DOM in MultiCharts?
1. Navigate to the toolbar running across the top of platform window and left click the Create New DOM Window button. Once selected a DOM Chart window will populate. 2. Specfify the contract of the DOM. Left click the search bar to manually enter in ...