Pros and Cons for Rithmic data
In our opinion, please find some pros and cons of the Rithmic data feed below:
- High quality Market By Order (MBO) data
- Full market depth - More than 10 levels of depth are visible with Level 2 data
- Multiple simultaneous connections with the same Rithmic login as long as you are using the Rithmic plugin
- Mobile and web based applications available
- Can set daily loss limits to liquidate positions based on certain criteria
- $2.00 per contract for Auto liquidations
- not available on CQG only platforms
Market Data Costs
Non Professional Data Professional Data Rithmic Rithmic API Fees: $20/m (Per login - Plugin Mode supported) API Fees: $20/m (Per login - Plugin Mode supported) Market Data Fees* Full Depth Top of book Market Data Fees* Full Depth Top of book CBOT: ...
What is Rithmic's Market by Order (MBO) data?
With Rithmic, you get high quality MBO data and are not required to pay additional usage fee with every platform that connects to Rithmic. With MBO Data, you gain access to the following data feed advantages: Full Depth of Book: MBO improves the ...
Top of Book v. Depth of Market Data
Top of Book (Level I) Data Top of Book data, or Level I data, displays the current best Bid and Ask price for a market, as well as the volume of working orders on the Bid and Ask . Below is an example of how a DOM would look with Level I data: Level ...
Do your demos provide real time data?
The demo feeds we have access to (CQG, Rithmic, TT, and CTS) all offer real time data for the duration of the demo.
Can I use multiple data feeds with my account?
You are unable to use separate data feeds on one Futures account. For example, you cannot have CQG and Rithmic enabled for the same account. This is due to each data feed having a separate servers, and risk management systems. If you would like to ...